The Google Nexus One has the following specifications confirmed:
- Runs on Android 2.1 mobile operating system.
- Snapdragon processor at 1 gigahertz.
- Touch screen of 3.7 inches which has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels.
- 512 megabytes of ROM and 512 megabytes of RAM.
- Comes with 4 gigabyte microSD card expandable to 32 gigabytes.
- Camera with five megapixels.
- Motion and light sensor.
According to Engadget, the Nexus One is very flexible in terms of format and is slightly thinner than the iPhone. It should also be faster than Motorola’s Droid, which runs on the same operating system.
How fast? Watch Engadget’s first video here:
Google will reportedly also hold a press conference tomorrow, Tuesday, which will most likely be about the Nexus One.